UK Hobby Photographer
- I was born in 1968 in Basingstoke, United Kingdom.
- I’ve lived in Basingstoke or the surrounding area all my life.
- I was once a Draughtsman, first on a drawing board using pen and pencils, and latter used AutoCAD.
- I drifted into IT, and I now earn my living from integrating computer systems together.
- I owned my first SLR camera as a teenager before I left school.
- However I only really took up photography as a hobby after getting a digital camera in 2001
- My main photography interests are Macro, Landscapes and Street/Candid photography.
- I also love messing about with High Dynamic Range images!
- A good friend of mine is a world war 2 re-enactor, and hence I now have a growing collection of re-enactment photographs.
About This Portfolio
My 500px account and this portfolio is a cross section of my photography, the pieces I'm more proud off, or I think represents part of my journey as a hobbyist photographer.
You can find more of my work on my FLICKR account, where you'll find sets of photographs from various reenactment events, photography trips and other projects.
Terms of Reuse of Photographs
All photography in the Gallery is the copyright of Adrian Brown.
Use of my photography for commercial purposes is not allowed with out the express permission of the copyright holder.
Non-commercial use (for example: the promotion of your Living History group) is permitted, however I would ask that you inform me and credit me with a link back to this site.